Local Chambers of Commerce Receive 2022 President’s Circle Award
The Tulare Chamber of Commerce is one of 14 local chambers recognized today for excellence in corporate advocacy and helping its members comply with California labor laws.
The chambers receiving CalChamber’s 2022 President’s Circle Award were announced at the CalChamber Capitol Summit in Sacramento.
“Our primary local chamber partners play a leading role as community problem solvers and corporate voices on public policy,” said Jennifer Johnson, CalChamber’s director of local chamber relations. “We commend them for all of their hard work over the past year on behalf of California businesses.”
President’s Circle Award winners have published their state legislators’ voting records on key business issues, generated letters to state elected officials on issues of member interest, and participated in the Product Resale Program of CalChamber compliance at an exemplary level.
Four of the rooms have received the award in the 14 years it has been awarded.
The 2022 recipients of the President’s Circle Award are as follows. A * marks the rooms that received the award every 14 years:
- Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce*: Nicholas Ortiz, President/CEO
- Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce: Bret Schanzenbach, President/CEO
- Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce*: Danielle Borja, President and CEO
- Corona Chamber of Commerce: Bobby Spiegel, President/CEO
- Grand Desert Chamber of Commerce: Mark Creffield, President/CEO
- Imperial Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce: Bari Bean Smith, CEO
- Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce: Kim Cousins, President and CEO
- Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce*: Jeremy Harris, President/CEO
- Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce*: Cindy Roth, President and CEO
- Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce: Glenn Morris, President/CEO
- Simi Valley Chamber of Commerce: Kathi Van Etten, President and CEO
- The Greater Brawley Chamber of Commerce: Ramiro Urias, CEO
- Tulare Chamber of Commerce: Donnette Silva Carter, Chief Executive Officer
- West Ventura County Business Alliance: Nancy Lindholm, President and CEO